made.com – discusses an award, Nathalie Hambro image, autumn and competitions!
Well hello there!
GREAT NEWS! made.com came 'Highly Commended' in the Good Web Guide award for 'Website of the Year 2010!'
As we all know, Autumn is sadly drawing to a close and so, as a tribute to my favourite season, I'm going to tell you....
What MADEmoiselle LOVES about Autumn!
1) TRAFFIC – the weather is just right, slightly breezy but, not so frosty that it holds up the entire M25!
2) CRUNCHY LEAVES – You get a real sense of self-fulfilment from hearing that CRUNCH under your shoe
3) COLOURS – A palette so delightful, it makes you want to slip on a beret, get out an easel and paint the world around you...
4) WARM CLOTHES – No more ' WHY are you wearing uggs?! Its the summer!' (I'll have you know that overheating is a small price to pay for comfy toes!) - now I'm considered sensible :)
5) NATHALIE HAMBRO 'Black is White #2' – this image can be perceived however you wish. It makes me think of branches in a dense forest.
THURSDAY GIVEAWAY this week!
Facebook – Have a chance to WIN A £25 VOUCHER for 'liking' our Thursday new collection status update!
Twitter – 'RETWEET' our Thursday new collection 'TWEET' and you could be 1 of 10 to also WIN A £25 VOUCHER!
Getting HER thermals ready...