Whether you live in a cosy city apartment or a large family house, storage is an important part of any home. Want to tidy up without compromising on style? We’ve done the hard work for you and curated our top 10 storage solutions for every corner of your home.
1. First impressions count. So why not opt for a storage solution that's a work of art, too? Elan’s marble hooks, matte black base and wooden shelves will work wonders in a hallway that needs a little something extra. What a way to make an entrance.
2. Mediterranean vibes, all year round? Yes please. Clare nods to warmer climates and sunny surroundings – no matter what the forecast says. This rattan trunk is ideal for stashing spare linens, or any odds and ends.
3. Nothing ruins a relaxing living space quite like unsightly cables. The answer? Morland. Made from a mix of mango wood and patina, it’s got generous shelves and lateral cupboards that’ll keep everything in order. That box set binge just got way more stylish.
4. Sleek and graphic, the Betula shelf will make a feature out of any wall. Those succulents? Right at home here. Books? They'll fit perfectly. It's all open, so you're showing off what you're storing.
5. Kooper's a real looker – it's all smooth curves and top-to-toe boucle. But there’s more to this pouffe than meets the eye. As well as doubling as a spare seat for guests and somewhere to put your feet up, it offers secret storage space thanks to the lift-up lid.
6. Retro-inspired design, French oak – you know Wingrove's something special. With a cupboard up top and a sleek drawer below, this desk's got enough space for you to stash away files, as well as display your favourite photos and trinkets.
7. Clover's a natural in the kitchen or dining room. Crafted from acacia wood, this pared-back wine rack will hold your bottles at an angle from the wall, meaning that the labels are easy to read. Handy.
8. The natural cane. The brass accents. The rounded edges. Azrou will breathe new life into your bedroom and keep it tidy, too. Designed by Margaux Keller, this compact bedside table has three roomy drawers – perfect for keeping your sweet-dream essentials.
9. With ample hanging space and deep shelves for your shoes and bags, Ebro makes light work of organising your clothes. The brushed brass details and rounded edges means it looks pretty good, too.
10. With shelves for all your toiletries, plus a hanging rail and hooks, Seta's the storage mirror you need in your bathroom. The matte black metal frame will suit any interior style. Now that's versatility.